Red-Gum Environmental Consulting Pty Ltd was established in 2005 by Managing Director, Mr Damian Wall. The company works with its many clients to implement innovative and effective solutions to environmental problems and challenges.
Red-Gum has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality products, synonymous with all environmental and Aboriginal Cultural Heritage protection regulations. Professional excellence, integrity, high standards of business ethics and quality service are the foundation of Red-Gum’s customer relations.
"Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, and the way you make people feel is your trademark.”
• Full Member of Australian Association of Consulting Archaeologists (AACAI)
• Competent Assessor Listee - Vegetation Quality Assessment (VIC)
• Registered Heritage Advisor, Aboriginal Heritage Act 2006 (VIC)
• Biodiversity Assessment Method (BAM) Accredited Assessor (NSW)
• Certified Environmental Practitioner (CENVP)
• Full Member Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ)
© Copyright Redgum Environmental Consulting 2018. ABN 79 782 383 829. Site by Ian Cossor Design.