Red-Gum was founded by Mr Damian Wall (BAppSc, MEnvMgt, GradCert CHM, MEIANZ, CENVP) in 2005. Damian has 18 years’ experience in ecological & environmental assessment, NRM planning and community liaison. More recently, Damian has been recognised as a Cultural Heritage Advisor in VIC and has 10 years’ experience in Aboriginal Cultural heritage survey.
An experienced project manager and recognised by Exemplar Global (formally RABQSA International) as a Principal Auditor under the Environmental Scheme, Damian has been engaged at all levels of Government as an Environmental Auditor.
Damian is proficient in the use and management of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and specialises in remote area field work for the petroleum industry. In this regard, Damian's responsibilities extend into all aspects of the exploration field from low impact preliminary surveys to seismic and drilling operations. Red-Gum’s Services extend to all aspects of environmental approvals, cultural and threatened species clearance and Native Title negotiations.
• Full Member of Australian Association of Consulting Archaeologists (AACAI)
• Competent Assessor Listee - Vegetation Quality Assessment (VIC)
• Registered Heritage Advisor, Aboriginal Heritage Act 2006 (VIC)
• Biodiversity Assessment Method (BAM) Accredited Assessor (NSW)
• Certified Environmental Practitioner (CENVP)
• Full Member Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ)
© Copyright Redgum Environmental Consulting 2018. ABN 79 782 383 829. Site by Ian Cossor Design.